Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2015) Online Registration Available at http://apecet.org ..
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education and JNT University Anantapur is invite the applications to Engineering Common Entrance Test to the Academic year of 2015-16. The JNTU Anantapur will begin the online application registration or submission available from first week of March (on wards) through online mode at the official website. Candidates who have interested to apply they can follow the details about eligibility, fee, how to apply and etc and all the interested can follow the details for APECET Online Application 2015 registration produce with fee and payable methods and all details about AP ECET 2015.
Eligibility to Apply AP ECET 2015
Candidates who have completed and the Diploma holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]Candidates to getting Eligibility to get Admissions in the State BE , B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Programmes offered University’s or Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will invite Registration to the Engineering Common Entrance Test from above eligible candidates.
Required Certificates to Apply
The Candidates who are interested to apply the Engineering Common Entrance Test through the candidates will had following listed certificates to submit or register application.
- The Engineering Common Entrance Test applied Candidates will have Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree like their Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Nativity Certificate to Confirm Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)issued by MRO or competent authority (E-Seva , Me Seva).
- Income certificate (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) issued by competent authority (E-Seva , Me Seva).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority like E-Seva , Me Seva to the Categories of (SC, ST, BC. etc.)
- Special Category Certificate issued by competent authority(NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)(optional)
Fee for online application 2015
The Candidates can pay the online application registration fee payment of Rs.300/- through at any AP Online canters and any Meseva centers across the state of Andhra Pradesh and everyone can pay with using debit or credit cards issued of any bank through payment gateway of AP ECET 2015.
Application Registration Process of APECET 2015
The Candidates who are eligible and who have interested to apply through online the candidates can follow bellow details to apply the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2015.
- Log in to APECET 2015 official Website of http://apecet.org
- Select the Online Registration Option
- Submit your Journal Number in Fee Receipt
- Fill the Required Details above listed Certificates
- Up load Candidate Photo & Digital Signature
- Then Click the Submit Option and Confirm it
The Engineering Common Entrance Test application registration completed successfully take a copy of printout of the registered application and save the printable hard copy’s of ECET registered application with your reference ID of submitted application.